Network Extender Outage?!
baneagle

Does anyone have a clue when Verizon's service will come back up? My network extender dropped out a couple of hours ago, & no I can't call customer serivce. My home connect & both my icredible's are useless without my extender!

I wish verizon had a chat feature.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Outage?!
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Its very frustrating to not be able to use your device. Can you tell us more about the problem your having is it only in one location? Is your modem working?

We definitely have a way to contact us via over the internet at www.verizonwireless.com/contactus if a live chat rep is available you will be able to discuss your issue or email us.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Outage?!
Escapeplan13

Our service went down as well about a week ago (Slow Blinking Red-Sys Light).  I've reset everything... And even repeat the steps daily just in case.  Called Customer service a few days ago and had a ticket escalated, but still... No response back yet and still no service.  Extremely frustrating considering we cannot talk to anyone on the phone.. I have to drive a few blocks away to make phone calls.

We are in So Cal, Have at&t uverse with fios, all devices outside of the extender are working just fine.  I just hope it gets resolved soon.  I work nights and my family needs to be able to call out if something happens. 

0 Likes