Network Extender Will Not Connect After Adding Contacts
hasanx64

My Network Extender Will Not Connect After Adding Contacts on My Version page.  All the lights are solid blue but no one in my household can connect to the extender, I recycled the power on it and on my router, I don't understand what happened to it.  And yes of course my cell phone number is on the list, I also switched it back to Open Access and same situation, anyone have any ideas or suggestions?  I wonder if there is a small button somewhere so I can reset this thing, Please help!!

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Will Not Connect After Adding Contacts
737-pilot

Your problem may be a deeper issue.  I'm located in Central Indiana and I am having a similar problem too, but it didn't occur after any changes.  My "sys" light was red and blinking from approx 7 am to after 4 pm yesterday (9-11) even after numerous times trying the same power down/up cycles that you mentioned.  Finally last evening all lights went blue, however, no cell phone in my household will connect.  I gave up and called Tech Support and the technician I talked to said that numerous people had called in throughout the day with a similar complaints of  all blue light on and no connection.  He passed the info on the "Network Services" and gave me a reference number repair ticket.  Even as I write this late on Saturday afternoon I still have all blue lights but without any connection.

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Will Not Connect After Adding Contacts
brusensky

I wonder what is the situation with your Extender now? I have had and still having simular problems. Thanks.

0 Likes