Network Extender is putting me into a different call
maytersandwich

Recently my Network Extender has been acting up.  While in the middle of a call, I lose the call I'm on and suddenly I'm on a different call with strangers.  However, the people on the new call can't hear me.  Also, it seems like I can only hear one side of the conversation in the new call.  This really sounds like some kind of VOIP issue.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender is putting me into a different call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be delighted to assist maytersandwhich! Are you currently utilizing a Network Extender that was provided by Verizon Wireless? Have you restarted/reset extender? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
maytersandwich

Yes I have rebooted it.  It is a device that I bought directly from Verizon that is less than 1 year (August 27, 2013).  It's still happening with multiple phones (S3 and S4).  Is it the extender or your service?

0 Likes
maytersandwich

Did it again today, right in the middle of a call.  I heard ringing and then someone else started talking on their own call and couldn't hear me.

0 Likes
despair

Hello Verizon Wireless Customer Support! It would really be helpful to us, your customers, if your solutions to the posted problems like this were posted, rather than left hanging as if there were no answers--OR shall we conclude that is the case??

I have a NE which has helped me and my wife with our Moto X and Galaxy Note II to talk without our phones dropping calls. But recently others in our home with flip Verizon phones have their calls dropped shortly after making connection. Yet their phones do show NE icon. FYI, I have placed our two phone numbers on the "Priority" list--is this why we don't drop calls, and our visitors whose numbers are not listed there drop their calls?

PLEASE answer our queries AND make solutions public information!

Thanks,

0 Likes