Network Extender out??? 4/2/10 in NY area??
BCY123

My extender has worked for about 3 months...last night and today got a red blinking sys light anf the gps is steady red.  No change in equip, or anything...been on hold to verizon "network extender team" for over 40 min

what is going on??

BCY123

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender out??? 4/2/10 in NY area??
Speedracer88

No offense to my question, but are you ok with paying for this device? Then using a internet connection as well to increase your signal that you pay good money already to have? If I want to use my phone indoors, I have to be by an open door. LOL Or pay the 250 plus plus plus. IMO. I hope there is a quick remedy for your problem.

0 Likes
flpitbull

I am having the same issue in FL.  They SYS light will occasionally blink red; otherwise, it is solid red.  GPS remains solid red.

0 Likes
imaref

It's been out all morning here in Maryland. I tried unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in--GPS light is still red and network light still blinking red.

0 Likes
BCY123

Hi

thanks for replies

still out here at 11:40am.  finally talked to tech support. they said network is having difficulties- no repair timeline...but should not affect the GPS light...personally i think that is NOT correct.  they told to move the GPS antenna around until i find a signal. BUt it can take 30-45min to lock-on..so how can i tell if i have a good location?? this could take all day...so i am just leaving that and waiting for the system to come back up...but how will i know??

would appreciate others keeping this topic alive...then i can check

best

BCY

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender out??? 4/2/10 in NY area?? ALL working as of 5pm
BCY123

so...did not move gps antenna..left it alone and around 5 i checked it and all working...guess the GPS does depend on function system connectivity..!!

BCY

0 Likes