New Firmware for 4510L
cep42
Enthusiast - Level 2

I logged on to the mifi site and was told that there is an upgrade for the firmware. I installed the upgrade, but can't find any information as to what the upgrade fixes.  Does anyone know what the fix is?

0 Likes
Re: New Firmware for 4510L
barmazz

have no idea what it is for but now i have no internet connection

got stuck in an endless loop this morning, it wouldn't let me access any internet page except the upgrade firmware login page - login - click to download the firmware upgrade- then it would disconnect and tell me to log in again

spent over an hour this morning - no help from customer service "there is a problem and tech support is busy trying to correct it"

no help from the store  - sorry you just have to keep checking it - we can't do anything for you here

finally got it to download the file using someone's unsecured network but then it won't install the drivers - totally screwed everything up.

0 Likes
Gump54

i downloaded the frmware upgrade and installed in on my computer but when i plug in the usb my laptop doesn't recognize the mifi device and wont install th efirmware on the device...any help with that.

0 Likes
hereIgo123

Here's the link to the firmware update's benefit: http://support.vzw.com/system_update/mifi4510l.html

There has been varied success with this update.  You'll find much more information on the 4G discussion forum.

0 Likes