Re: New Novatel MiFi 4510L is having problems connecting while traveling (driving)
utahtea2
Enthusiast - Level 3

LenaA_VZW wrote:

Thank you to the community members for the information provided, 

Hello utahtea2

I understand your concern regarding the Certified Pre-Owned device not being new. Certified Pre-Owned devices pass over a 100-point quality check before they can be offered as replacements. We hope that you will activate it and see how it works. For additional support on this device, click the link below:

MiFi 4510L

Thank you, 

I did take it to my local Verizon store because they had told me to bring it in and they would activate it and make sure it worked for me.  So far so good.  It works in my 4G area, but I haven't had a chance to travel out of the area yet to test how it works while really on the road traveling.  I'll keep you posted.

0 Likes
Re: New Novatel MiFi 4510L is having problems connecting while traveling (driving)
utahtea2
Enthusiast - Level 3

utahtea2 wrote:

LenaA_VZW wrote:

Thank you to the community members for the information provided, 

Hello utahtea2

I understand your concern regarding the Certified Pre-Owned device not being new. Certified Pre-Owned devices pass over a 100-point quality check before they can be offered as replacements. We hope that you will activate it and see how it works. For additional support on this device, click the link below:

MiFi 4510L

Thank you, 

I did take it to my local Verizon store because they had told me to bring it in and they would activate it and make sure it worked for me.  So far so good.  It works in my 4G area, but I haven't had a chance to travel out of the area yet to test how it works while really on the road traveling.  I'll keep you posted.

Update:

Finally got to do a test drive with laptop and the new Novatel MiFi 4510L and it worked like a charm!  I had the laptop on and connected using 4G as we left home and it had no problem as we traveled into a 3 G area.  Even got a little reception in Yosemite Valley which I've never had before.  Don't know if it's the device or they are finally getting towers in the valley. 

My DS just purchased the Novatel MiFi 4510L and he drove down the same interstate that I couldn't get reception on with my bad unit and he didn't have any problems.   I must have had a bad unit the first time.

0 Likes