Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No Activation Guide
CaptainEd

Yes, you're doing great--I love your coverage map, that's why I'm still with Verizon! Now, since I can't find the Activation Guide, and the folder points me to yourguide.vzw.com, which, despite how hard I page through it, does NOT contain an Activation Guide. Fortunately, thanks to MarquiaF_VZW, I now understand that I need to simply sit home basking in the warm feeling that "Verizon is doing great!" Ah, a responsive, sensitive answer. I'd like to thank vereyezuhn up above who said I can get the job done by calling a phone number. I will call it after this vent. Once again, Verizon's Marketing department has found a way to make customers queue up to human beings, because the other ways don't work. Funny, most companies are trying to ship human intervention overseas because it costs too much...Oops, it's 228, which means it's automatic. Good, I could dial my phone #228, except that the device I've purchased is a Hotspot. No keypad. Can't dial 228. OK, but veryezuhn also said I could do it by logging into my Verizon account. OK, I'll try that. By the way, I really really DO love the coverage.

0 Likes