No Phones Are Connecting to our 4G LTE Network Extender
GOMETS2011

As of 7:30 last night, every phone in the house has dropped off the Extender. Zero devices are connecting. The Extender reports that everything is working in its end. Connected to my router, GPS signals strong, no trouble messages, no warning lights blinking, just a solid blue. And yet, nothing. Rebooted the Extender, reset the Extender to factory settings, rebooted the iPhones, reset network settings on the iPhones - nothing. And the signal in our house is so weak otherwise, that they phones are not attempting to connect to a stronger cell tower. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: No Phones Are Connecting to our 4G LTE Network Extender
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you called Verizon Technical Support, 800-922-0204 or *611, to have them troubleshoot and maybe see if your extender's MAC ID has somehow been deactivated from your account?  Did the phones get an update pushed prior to the time the issue occurred?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
GOMETS2011

I’ve been on with technical support for over two hours. That’s why I came here, as they’ve been unable to fix it.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have they tried removing the MAC ID from your account and re-adding/activating it?  Which level support is working with you, have they escalated it to the next level?

GOMETS2011

Not sure. I’ll ask them. Thanks.

0 Likes
GOMETS2011

Yeah, they tried that. No good.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

And they verified there is no 4G LTE Network outage anywhere, that might be affecting their Secure Gateways the Extender is connecting to?

Let us know what they find/suggest.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

I just worked with VZW support for two of my Network Extender for Enterprise devices.  Both ended up having the MAC removed from our account.  VZW had to reprovision them and after a reboot they were back online. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help GOMETS2011. I know how important it is to be able to connect your phones to your network extender. Let's get to the bottom of this.

I see you were on the phone with our Tech Support two days ago. Were they able to resolve your issue with the netwok extender? Please keep us posted so we may further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes