No data service
ston0193

For the past couple of weeks, my data service has be very inconsistent.  I have bars, I can make calls, send and receive text messages and it shows a 4g connection.  However, when I go to open an App, any app, I loose my data connection and it says I'm not connected to the network.  Sometimes i get it to work for a couple of minutes but it will eventually go out again.  This is happening in places where I have always had good connectivity.  I don't run any app killers, I have tried all different settings for the network.  Anyone else having this issue.  It is very annoying, especially considering how much I pay for this plan.

0 Likes
Re: No data service
titansfan2104

My service was lost completely this morning early. I. Haven't had any service except for calls and text. The funny thing is the "my Verizon" app will start and I have 4g data but using any other app or browser it will not have any connectivity at all. Just got off the phone and at that time no one else had reported my same problem. Glad to know its something.on their end.

0 Likes