No devices will connect to LTE extender nor LTE extender2
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have owned the LTE Extender since 2016.  No issues.  The last couple of days, no devices will connect.  I even went out and purchased an LTE Extender 2.  Now, it's having the same issue.  It shows "in service" however, no devices will connect to it.  (have an iPhone X and an iPhone 8).

I have a contractor at my house doing work and I am relying on this box to ensure I have cell coverage (I live in an area w/ no coverage).

Is this me, my phones, or a software/server issue with the Network extender?'

I just paid $250 for an extender2 that doesn't work.

Again, all worked a few days ago.  what the heck happened!?!?!?!!?

0 Likes
Re: No devices will connect to LTE extender nor LTE extender2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want you to have paid $250 for nothing. We will get to the bottom of this.

Are you having any issues with your Wi-Fi coverage? What sort of work is being done at your house?

Please verify that both devices have Wi-Fi calling enabled by visiting Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi calling and make sure it is in the ON position.

Does this help?

Colin H_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

dude, no this doesn't help.  the extender is not providing an LTE signal.   This isn't a wifi calling problem, this is an LTE Network Extender and Extender 2 problem.  My internet connecting connecting to these devices is rock solid.

the work being done at my house is irrelevant. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your feelings kayakboy000000, I would be just as anxious to get this resolved. So that we can check provisioning on your account, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes