Notebook Manuals or Websites ???
Kinda1

I have just purchased a Gateway LT-2016u. It is my " first computer". !!! I know it will be a while till I get adjusted to it. What I wanted to know is --- Are there any web-sites or "more detailed" user guides (the guides that came with it aren`t very helpful!) that someone here can help me find.?                  Thanks......       Kinda1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

0 Likes
Re: Notebook Manuals or Websites ???
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Detailed user guides for what exactly?

How to use Windows? Or other Mircosoft products? Or VZ Access Manager?

0 Likes
Kinda1

I guess what I really need, is that book -- " computers for dumbies "..... Ya see, I can understand enough to get onto different web sites and such, but I know I would enjoy the Netbook so much better if I could if I could only figure out the meaning of all the icons and board keys.    I thought there might be some sites that help people understand these things better ( ??? )......  Anyway, if there are sites like this, I would hope someone could direct me to them...         Kinda...

0 Likes
Opal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is the info page for your Gateway LT-20 series netbook. Good luck!

http://support.gateway.com/s/notebook/2009/gateway/lt/lt20/LT20nv.shtml

0 Likes