Online management of network extender
Glasspar01

Online management of network extender.

Documentation online and in the user manual suggests you can manage the device online through my verizon. When I follow all the links, I can not seem to actually configure the device (or restrict it) as the online documenation and user manual suggests. When I follow the suggestions to choose 'manage network extender' I always come to this page: Samsung Network Extender SCS 2U01 | Verizon Wireless - Verizon Wireless This page does not allow me to manage the device.  What am I doing wrong? These are the instructions I am following: 'Configure Access Settings (My Verizon) - Verizon Wireless Network Extender'

0 Likes
Re: Online management of network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Glasspar01!

Let's get to the bottom of this issue! Do you currently have a business account or a personal account? How many lines do you have? Have you activated your network extender yet?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Glasspar01

Personal account.  The extender is working fine.  It was installed today.  All lights are solid blue. Bars on phone went from barely 1 to 3 or 4.

0 Likes
Glasspar01

I have 4 lines. 3 smart and one not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glasspar01,

Thank you for the wonderful details. Are you listed as the account owner when signing in online? If not, please have the account owner (online status) sign in and choose Manager network extender.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
Glasspar01
0 Likes
Glasspar01

I did and there is no difference.  I still can not configure the extender. Why is that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's very strange, Glasspar01! I'd like to look into this more closely. Please reply to my Direct Message, for additional assistance.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes