Owners Manual
sjptak
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where would I go to find an owners manual for my MiFi?  I'm having problems that are probably nothing more that user errors since I ain't the smartest guy when it comes to all this new fangled stuff.  Isn't there something I could download as a pdf or something?

0 Likes
Re: Owners Manual
wce
Enthusiast - Level 1

I second that request.  The literature provided with the product provides no information.  There are so many light conditions with the power button and the signal indicator and I have no idea what is going on.  My unit is not working well at all.  Might be my fault.  without documentation I have no idea.  The same thing was the case with my wife's new X.  Seems to be a corporate strategy.    Adequate documentation sure would free up the customer service line. 

BruceLang

YES! YES!  Detailed information for the MiFi 2200 and the VZ Access manager is needed.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

I have listed the steps in how to obtain a MiFi 2200 users manual below:

Visit our support site at www.verizonwireless.com/supportand select the model and manufacture of your device (ex. Verizon Wireless MiFi2200) and click the “red” go button. Once selected under the Support for Your Phone you will see a link for your user’s manual. Here is the link for your convenience: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mifi_2200/mifi2200.pdf

In order to obtain a users guide for the VZAM (VZAccess Manager) you will need to visit the  www.vzam.netpage. (I have listed the continued instructions below)

-Once on this page you will need to select Consumer Downloads on the left hand side of the red menu.  

-Selecting the Consumer Downloads link will instruct you to confirm the operating system (ex. Windows/Mac) and the device you are using (ex. PC Card, Express Card, or USB modem). This option would be correct for the MiFi 2200.

-The next option will be hardware (ex. MiFi 2200) then press the “red” continue button. Once you have entered in your mobile number click continue and download the VZAccess Manager file.

-After the download is complete you can click on the file and select run. The user guide will be under the view documentation option.  

Hope this helped! 

0 Likes