Palm Pre Plus 5GB cap help
eikal

Hi all i've just got a  palm pre plus and a 5gb cap for the mobile hot spot. now I THINK that if instead of having my cellphone plan under my name if i ran it through my small business i will not have the 5 GB cap, is this correct???? and if it is, is it possible to change my current contract from under my name to my small business?? thanks

0 Likes
Re: Palm Pre Plus 5GB cap help
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

eikal wrote:

Hi all i've just got a  palm pre plus and a 5gb cap for the mobile hot spot. now I THINK that if instead of having my cellphone plan under my name if i ran it through my small business i will not have the 5 GB cap, is this correct???? and if it is, is it possible to change my current contract from under my name to my small business?? thanks

Hi.  I will be happy to answer your question regarding the 5gb cap.  I actually researched your question for you and it seems as if even if you have it under your small business account, you will still have the 5gb cap. 

If you still want your account under your small business, you can do so by calling our customer service department or going into the nearest direct Verizon Wireless location.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Likes