Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Samsung LC11 4G LTE Battery never reaches full
PDCLarry
Novice

I've noticed that my Samsung LC11 battery never reaches ful charge on the console display. It still gets pretty good battery life, but the display never goes above 3/4 charge. I've already taken it to a Verizon store where they replaced the battery, but the new one has the same problem.

Now I am wondering if the device is defective, or if this is true of all LC11's. If your LC11 DOES reach and stay at full charge for a while I would like to hear from you. If it's a generic characteristic of the device I will live with it, but if mine is behaving differently from others I'll see about getting it exchanged.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Samsung LC11 4G LTE Battery never reaches full
kojak_nyc

On mine, the battery bars always shows that it is charging.  When I switch to the diagnostics page, it shows Battery at 100% and Charging = 1...  I wouldn't worry about it so much as long as you are getting good battery life.  My laptop battery rarely hits 100%, ever since it was brand new, but it hasn't affected performance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung LC11 4G LTE Battery never reaches full
kojak_nyc

On mine, the battery bars always shows that it is charging.  When I switch to the diagnostics page, it shows Battery at 100% and Charging = 1...  I wouldn't worry about it so much as long as you are getting good battery life.  My laptop battery rarely hits 100%, ever since it was brand new, but it hasn't affected performance.

0 Likes