Samsung SCH-LC11 New Firmware
vzwvader

Hi All,

I was suprised to see this update when i checked for it manually. I used to get emails of these updates but didnt get any for this.

This update is purportedly supposed to fix the dreaded WiFi Disconnect Issue. I just upgraded mine and it seems ok so far.

Would love the community to check this out and post the results.

thanks

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us.jsp?SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=2&PROD_SUB_ID=557&PRO...

0 Likes
Re: Samsung SCH-LC11 New Firmware
Smabbage

I've been using this firmware revision since it first came out and it has made the SCH-LC11 more stable.  It may not reach the "rock solid" status of other devices but it is a VAST impovement over the old firmware. 

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

I upgrade mine two weeks ago and seems to be running a lot better.  The only issue I'm having is that it shuts off for some reason and the battery is red hot.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

primortal wrote:

I upgrade mine two weeks ago and seems to be running a lot better.  The only issue I'm having is that it shuts off for some reason and the battery is red hot.

I think I found out my issue.  The SCH-LC11 battery was very low (1%-5%) and in LTE mode it was consuming the battery faster than my laptop could charge it, even plugging it into the wall didn't help.

0 Likes
Smabbage

Red hot?!  Ouch!!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
PDCLarry
Contributor - Level 1

primortal wrote:

primortal wrote:

I think I found out my issue.  The SCH-LC11 battery was very low (1%-5%) and in LTE mode it was consuming the battery faster than my laptop could charge it, even plugging it into the wall didn't help.

One of the flaws of the LC11 is that the device consumes more power that a computer (or the charger that comes with it) can provide. So the battery will eventually run down even it the LC11 is connected to a power supply.

0 Likes