Screen goes of
dolarz2000

When I dial my voice mail to listen my messages, my screen goes completely black off.  Due to the fact that when it black off I can not finish entering my pass code to retrieve my messages.  Also due to this when I dial the numbers which requires to enter the prompts, I can not do this because as soon as I finish dialing the phone number the screen goes black and the dial pad will not be there on the screen for me to response to the prompts.

Please advise me what to do?

Thanks.

Dolar

0 Likes
Re: Screen goes of
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

dolarz2000 wrote:

When I dial my voice mail to listen my messages, my screen goes completely black off.  Due to the fact that when it black off I can not finish entering my pass code to retrieve my messages.  Also due to this when I dial the numbers which requires to enter the prompts, I can not do this because as soon as I finish dialing the phone number the screen goes black and the dial pad will not be there on the screen for me to response to the prompts.

Please advise me what to do?

Thanks.

Dolar

I understand your discontent. Please note that your post is in the Broadband, Netbook and MiFi devices section. Please provide some more information and I am sure that our forum members (and our social media team) will be able to better assist you.

What is your device model?

Do you use a screen protector?

Does this happen only with your voicemail?

0 Likes
Re: Screen goes of
mike_3567

My phone does the same thing. I just bought it 4 days ago. I hope there is a fix for it.

0 Likes