Seattle 4G LTE Broadband Nerfd?
kmansel

So last week, I upgraded my account to 10gb.  I thought it might have been the problem with the Seattle signal, so I called up, reset everything, all worked just fine.  I did a bandwidth test (speedtest.net) and i was getting terrible ping 150+, download speeds at .25 mbps, and upload speeds around 1.25 mbps.  I go home, to Kirkland, and i'm getting 20 mbps down, and 18 mbps up.  What is going on with the Seattle coverage?  Did someone trip over a wire and put us back to 2G speeds?

0 Likes
Re: Seattle 4G LTE Broadband Nerfd?
uncrowdedc4

i have been having this problem too, the entire time i was in Seattle a few weeks ago my phone couldn't do anything related to the network. all my friends say it's probably just network crowding or something but this has never happened before.

0 Likes
Re: Seattle 4G LTE Broadband Nerfd?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmansel, those are some excellent speeds you received in Kirkland, but I would like your speeds in Seattle to be similar. Are you still having problems with 4G speeds? What device are you using? Is your device showing 4G while in Seattle? Also, do you notice these slower speeds during a certain time of the day?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes