Since June 3, 2013 MiFi 4g Verizon wireless internet will not connect to my Face Book
californiapoppy

I am using the MiFi 4G Verizon wireless internet connection. Since Monday, June 3, 2013, the only internet site I cannot get into now is my Face Book. If I do finally get in anything I click on is dead or just sits there and spins. I thought I had been hacked but after 3 days of trying I finally was able to get into my FB account settings and changed my password. So I know I wasn't hacked. It takes try after try to get into the FB, but generally nothing is clickable. After having it so many years why all of a sudden is this happening and to only this site on my wireless connection? My Daughter has cable internet connection and she is having not one problem. Her FB loads right up. Then I hear on the tv all this stuff about the gov spying on Verizon customers. Not just phones but they say FB too. I pay for my internet connection and should be able to get all sites. Is anyone else having this problem all of a sudden?

0 Likes
Re: Since June 3, 2013 MiFi 4g Verizon wireless internet will not connect to my Face Book
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What browser are you using?  Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache in the browser and then re-logging in to your Facebook account?

Try accessing your Facebook account from another computer and see if the problem continues - that will help determine if it is your computer / connection or your account.

0 Likes
Re: Since June 3, 2013 MiFi 4g Verizon wireless internet will not connect to my Face Book
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Hello,

There was a service outage with Facebook on the VZW network and MiFi devices over the past few days.  A few users reported problems in the Broadband and Netbook area.  All users have since had thier service returned.

FB outage:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/799848

Please check again for us and confirm if you are able to access the site or not.

0 Likes
californiapoppy

Hi. I had replied to muttandjeff on his question internet issues as I was having the same problem and all pc's and laptops in my house and my husband's FB account too. Anyway, after about 5 days of this I had tried once again one evening to get into FB and it went right in! I thought wow. So I came back here to muttandjeff's posts to find that he had ;posted abount an hour before I got there that all of a sudden he could get into FB. And that was about the same time for me too. So I posted to him that we could now too all of a sudden. Anyway, as long as I have had my MiFi and my FB account, this is the first time this has ever happened and I do appreciate that you all keep up with what is going on in this forum and that the problem has been resolved. Thank you! Also, on my question before I logged out it said question not answered and beside it then was an insert to mark as question now assumed answered. I clicked on that. Thanks again!!!!

0 Likes
californiapoppy

Hi. While I was going through this believe me, I tried everything...The problem has been solved. It was a service outage with Facebook on the VZW network and MiFi devices over a few days. All users having this problem have had their service returned. Thanks for your concern though!

0 Likes