Sprint an option?
rojoyinc

SPrint advertises the only real unlimited plan... What are the costs and specs?

0 Likes
Re: Sprint an option?
budone
Legend

How about going to their site and finding out the details. I do not think you will get much info here.

0 Likes
Re: Sprint an option?
HellBlazer2

i been with Verizon for nearly 3 years, i do not have unlimited data plan, its depending on ur area how sprint signal can pick up but known they are unlimited plan for 80 dollars while Verizon is not unlimited for 10 gb, if ur planning on leaving ur pc on and online all day to 30-31 days straight in row, or using more than 1 pc connection which will take more bytes, i would choose Sprint,  3 more months to go on my contract and im moving over to sprint no question asked, due to that i have 3 pc running and i cant surf email,YouTube, Facebook, MySpace or other website just 1 game program everyday to limit myself from going other site due to not unlimited data plan,  you see im deaf, i cannot use cell phone, just data communication which require video phone such as Skype video calls, but again i cannot use the call everyday maybe 2-5 calls per month that it, i have to pay 20 dollars more for separate cell phone to use txt MSG Verizon does not care about anything but money it seems for the last 3 years i been paying about 145 dollars month average depending on how much i use on Verizon.

only unlimited plan is would be Smartphone or any cell phone that has unlimited data plan which sad thing is small screen to play with, no mouse connection, no monitor can plug into it,  also there is no live technical support for the deaf ppl or others who cant hear well on the phone.  Verizon now starting to care about money more than the customers

mortal of the story

Verizon 80 bux  1 program or 2 if ur lucky  few chats then boredom of life for whole 30 days till next cycle restarts   limit web browser,  1 pc  if u have build in net-book

Sprint  80 bux  more than 1 program, more chats then a life in internet for whole 30 days no worry where u land at, no limit on web browser more than 1 pc up to 4-5  pc to 1 device

BUT AGAIN CHECK UR SINGAL FOR SPRINT, ASK FOR EXAMPLE INTERNET AND TEST THE AREA BEFORE U BUYING THE SERVICE CONTRACT OR ANY FURTHER UNLESS UR HAPPY WITH THE SINGAL SO FORTH

so i should had switch to Sprint 2 yrs ago but they gave me 2 month free service which i took it when i was about to switch so i kept their term and see if they would improve,  not improve it went worst my pc crashed few months ago i did not get my device back nearly a month later,  i was blowing steam i lost lot of profit of my business.  I have 3 month left to go on this contract i would puh-lease to happy to leave Verizon they have nothing for me any more  sorry Verizon  i have enough with troubles w my net-book ( i have 2 of em, 1 of em is broke due to upgrade from Verizon and they wont fix it no insurance and they want 100 bux to fix it, i refuse not my fault)

1 customer down from Verizon

wish u a good luck

0 Likes