Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switch Devices: Fivespot (AC30) to USB760
Maria_G

Hi everyone,

I have a Fivespot (zte AC30) and my bandwidth is pretty bad around my town due to spotty reception (rarely gets EVDO).  Unfortunatly the fivespot has no way of connecting an antenna.  Therefore, I decided to get a usb 760 (it has a clean esn btw), which has an antenna port, although would require me to forgo the perk of a WiFi hotspot.  I tried to activate the usb760 online and I was notified that I would need to switch plans.  I went to the verizon store, and got little help as to what the issue was or what plan I would need to change to.  I am confused because these are both 3g devices that essentially do the same thing, It seems strange that I would have to switch plans.  I have the mobile broadband plan with a 5gb bandwith limit.  What plan do I need to switch to or how can I use the usb760 with my existing plan?

--Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Switch Devices: Fivespot (AC30) to USB760
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Maria_G,

I apologize for the delayed response and I am hopeful that your issue has been resolved since the original the date of your post! If not, I can happily assist you. Please DM me your wireless number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes