Time Travel
smartphoneguru
Contributor - Level 1

I have a functioning time machine (i know it sounds unbelievable, but I assure you it works) that I need a 2nd person to operate with me. I'm looking for someone who is adventurous and reliable. Preferable a male; or a female that can do heavy lifting. I am leaving on May 1st 2012 in the morning and plan to return June 1st 2012. I am going to June 1983 to handle some unfinished business. If you are serious about time travel and are reliable, then please contact me. You do not have to pay anything, but you would have to provide someone to watch my dog for the time we are gone. The only qualifications needed are that you are reliable and that the circumference of your head is no more than 64cm.And no more than 200lbs and have a Android Phone / or a netbook with at least 2GB of free space on the hard drive with Verizon Wireless service active , we are going to use VZ Navigator

We will be leaving from L.A.. Let me know if you want to go with me.

0 Likes
Re: Time Travel
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Im busy on that day. 

Could I give you $100.00 and have you pick up some gold bars for me?

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

smartphoneguru wrote:

I have a functioning time machine (i know it sounds unbelievable, but I assure you it works) that I need a 2nd person to operate with me. I'm looking for someone who is adventurous and reliable. Preferable a male; or a female that can do heavy lifting. I am leaving on May 1st 2012 in the morning and plan to return June 1st 2012. I am going to June 1983 to handle some unfinished business. If you are serious about time travel and are reliable, then please contact me. You do not have to pay anything, but you would have to provide someone to watch my dog for the time we are gone. The only qualifications needed are that you are reliable and that the circumference of your head is no more than 64cm.And no more than 200lbs and have a Android Phone / or a netbook with at least 2GB of free space on the hard drive with Verizon Wireless service active , we are going to use VZ Navigator

We will be leaving from L.A.. Let me know if you want to go with me.

I might be interested if we stay through the end of August, It'd be great to have a redo on that summer. I'll start my diet tomorrow.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

John Getzke wrote:

Im busy on that day. 

Could I give you $100.00 and have you pick up some gold bars for me?

Sure, give me your email, so I can send you my address to mail the check to. Please make it out to cash.

0 Likes