UML290 pantech usb gives error code MBNx80548212
packrat
Enthusiast - Level 1
this only happens when trying to connect to a 4G wireless network. Verizon said change sims card. no worked. have ip conflict in one msg but dont know how to get new ip address change.
Re: UML290 pantech usb gives error code MBNx80548212
TimGilliam
Enthusiast - Level 3

could you be using the wrong type of USB by chance like a USB 2.0 etc.?

0 Likes
asv4k8
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also getting this error, same code, Anyone from verizon there to solve it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon everyone! Lets get to the bottom of this! What computer operating system and version are you working with? Is this happening with more than one computer/connection? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
henry2000

I am getting the error code and have chaged devices twice and have a new sim card. still will not connect gives same erro code.  need to get this solved. i am using windows 7

0 Likes
asv4k8
Enthusiast - Level 1

Under settings select LAN and it goes away

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

henry2000, you're absolutely right. We need to get this issue resolved for you. When you get an error message and you're unable to connect, its an indication that your device is not connecting to our network. It sounds like you need to contact our technical support team to ensure that we have the correct SIM card number and device ID number activated on your wireless line. You may also make activate this device online at My Verizon, http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Keep us posted. We're here for you.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes