USB 551L Activation
svcheerio

I have been very frustrated today! I travel in our RV and want to be able to connect to the internet while traveling. I have a USB551L which was given to me by a friend and I want to have it activated and purchase a data plan that is month to month so that I can use it when I travel but not have to pay for data when i am home.  I have been on the phone with Verizon today and been transferred all over the place. No one can tell me how to buy this kind of plan.  You can't do it online unless you buy the USB modem from them. So, does ANYONE know who I contact to get this done?  I have called twice, chatted online and everyone says they will either give me a number to call or that they will transfer me. When transferred, no one can help me so they transfer me to someone else.

Can ANYONE give me the correct phone number to call?

Thanks for any help you can give !

0 Likes
Re: USB 551L Activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi svcheerio!

Lets get your USB551L connected! Our dedicated telesales are happy to help you establish service on a month-to-month basis. Please reach out to them directly at 800-256-4646. Keep me posted if you have further questions.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes