USB 760 MODEM NOT SAME AS IT USED TO BE!
Shirls

I would like to know why this USB760 3G Modem is having so many problems dropping off.  I have had the use of it for quite

some time.  It had always given me good strong signals and ran smoothly.  But now it seems I keep going to National Access

instead of Broadband.  It is very frustrating.  I have called the help phone number and they did some checking, checked the

status and said that it was on Natl Access.  So they said that they fixed it.  It ran smoothly for a few days, then oops, off

again.  I had a phone call later the next week.  Verizon said that everything was fine.  Well, if everything is fine, why am

I still falling off the internet.  I have never been so frustrated with the internet.  This Verizon modem seems to be a pain in

the back side.  I am not getting my $60/month satisfaction.  I want my money back.  There must be something better.

Can anyone tell me if they are having the same problems?  I have always used this laptop with this 760 modem from the same

location, in my living room, why is it not working anymore?  Is Verizon being truthful with us, or just collecting he money?

I have had my laptop checked out, it is fine. working good.  I use Yahoo for my email.  What is going on ? 

Frustrated Lady

0 Likes