USB LG VL600 not connecting to Cradlepoint router
ljs9249

Hello all, I was hoping I could get some help on here because for the life of me cannot figure this out.  I am trying to connect my LG VL600 modem to my cradlepoint MBR 1000 router and when I plug it in, the modem flashes blue like it's ready but the router does not recognize it.  I have tried resetting the router, disabling passwords, updating all firmware on both devices and making sure the modem is on auto-connect.  Also when connected to my pc, the modem keeps going dormant so I don't know if that helps.  I would appreciate ANY help in this matter!

0 Likes
Re: USB LG VL600 not connecting to Cradlepoint router
evdotech
Contributor - Level 1

What Model of CradlePoint do you have?  If its an EOL Router you will have issues, if its one of the current lineups like the MBR95, MBR1200B, MBR1400 you should be able to connect with the latest firmware.  If your going to use your 4G connection in the Cradlepoint I recommend going this route.

Cradlepoint COR IBR600LE-VZ Integrated Broadband Router with Verizon 3G/4G Module

It takes full advantage of Verizon Wireless 3G/4G Network. Its the most reliable telemetry device on Verizon Network.  You can get the gear at 3gstore

0 Likes
Re: USB LG VL600 not connecting to Cradlepoint router
ljs9249

Its a cradlepoint MBR 1000, it used to work before and as far as I know I haven't changed anything.

0 Likes