USB Modem USB730L remote desktop access?
AARDOE15

Is it possible to access the desktop of a remote computer (Mac) that's using the USB Modem 730L from a different computer (also a Mac)? I need to leave a machine remote, but access the applications running on that machine from time to time without having to physically visit the remote site.

Thanks

Aaron

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: USB Modem USB730L remote desktop access?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those clarifying details AARDOE15. This is definitely possible to do but only as deloused stated. It would require you to have a Static IP address and that is only available to Business Accounts for a one-time setup fee of $500. Consumer accounts do not have this option currently.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Yes, that option is available with Verizon wireless business accounts when purchasing a public static IP address for the USB modem line

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AARDOE15, I want to make sure that you have all the answers that you need. Do you currently have the USB Modem 730L on your account. If so, is this USB Modem on a business account or personal account?

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AARDOE15

Thanks Kevin. I do not yet have the modem on my account. I need to find out

if this is possible before I purchase it. I am an independent artist, and

was anticipating adding it to my personal account.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 8:23 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those clarifying details AARDOE15. This is definitely possible to do but only as deloused stated. It would require you to have a Static IP address and that is only available to Business Accounts for a one-time setup fee of $500. Consumer accounts do not have this option currently.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AARDOE15

Ok thanks. That's helpful, though disappointing. Appreciate it.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 9:31 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes