VL 600 Aircard stopped working
awall515

Hoping someone has had this problem.  My LTE 4G VL600 aircard has stopped working (I've had it for almost 2 years, and it has been fine) on just one of my laptops (both laptops are Dell, and fairly new). I noticed that the IPv4 and IPv6 address has dissapeared from the access manager(under the "Statistics" tab) on the laptop that cannot connect. It will not let me type the addresses in the boxes (I know the numbers, etc... because I can see them when connecting on the other laptop). I contacted Verizon Tech support, and he told me he didn't know. (This could have happened when I hit the reset button the "Statistics" tab...who knows)

Can anyone help??

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VL 600 Aircard stopped working
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

The device is not displaying an IP address because it does not have one while connected to that laptop. Chances are that there is a hardware connection problem between the USB modem and the computer.

Try some of your other USB ports and see if the problem is consistent or not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: VL 600 Aircard stopped working
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

The device is not displaying an IP address because it does not have one while connected to that laptop. Chances are that there is a hardware connection problem between the USB modem and the computer.

Try some of your other USB ports and see if the problem is consistent or not.

0 Likes