VZ Access Manager Wifi Control
jwalker55

So, every time I start VZ Acces Manager, it resets all of my wireless networks to "Manual" in the built-in Windows 7 Wireless Network manager.  I don't want to use VZ Access Manager to manage my networks, so how do I prevent VZ Access Manager from doing this, so the networks that I want to automatically connect do not get switched back to manual every time Access Manager starts?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VZ Access Manager Wifi Control
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your inquiry. In your posting jwalker55, you were not mentioning the type of device you were using to see if there are setting that can be used to disable VZ Access Manger.  VZ Access Manager by default would assist with managing your networks. I am providing a link to our website that you can reference for further assistance. Please simply enter the type of device your needing assistance with to be supplied with troubleshooting tips, online user manuals and guides. There is also information about VZ Access Manger as well that can be referenced. The link is:  http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your inquiry. In your posting jwalker55, you were not mentioning the type of device you were using to see if there are setting that can be used to disable VZ Access Manger.  VZ Access Manager by default would assist with managing your networks. I am providing a link to our website that you can reference for further assistance. Please simply enter the type of device your needing assistance with to be supplied with troubleshooting tips, online user manuals and guides. There is also information about VZ Access Manger as well that can be referenced. The link is:  http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html  

0 Likes
ClarDold
Contributor - Level 1

What do you want VZAccess Manager to do for you?

Are you using it to dial some USB or cardbus Verizon Cellular device?

If not, remove it.

I never installed VZAccess Manager, because I know that there are several of these programs that theink they should manage all of my connections. I did install drivers so I could use my MiFi 2200 as a USB modem, but I never installed VZAccess Manager.

--

Clarence

0 Likes