Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Homefusion - Have been stood up twice by installer
wileyman

I have now spent 8 hours waiting for an installer that never comes., never returns calls and worse lies that he has called me. I first appointment was for last Saturday between 8:00am and 12:00 noon. Waited and waited and then he calls saying his truck broke down and he could not make it. Called homefusion (10 minute wait to talk to someone) to reschedule for Monday between 4:00pm and 8:00pm. Installer called and left me a message saying he needed to verify my address. I called right back and left him a message saying that the address was correct and to let me know when he might be coming. This was around 11:00am. I then called him around 3:00pm again leaving a message that he call me when he might get there. I then called at 6:00pm telling him to call me so I will know when to expect him. At 7:50PM I decided to call Verizon support to find out what was happening. This time it took 25 minutes before I actually could talk to someone that could help me. Their response was they were sorry but the technician called me at 5:00pm saying he might not make it. Well that was just a plane LIE.I have now spent 8 hours waiting at home and almost an hour waiting on the phone to find out that I was lied to and that the technician will call me tomorrow to reschedule. All I can say is Verizon does not have a clue what a customer is or how to treat them. If this technician even calls me it will be me getting his name so I can file a formal complaint to Verizon Corporate and letting them know that they will be losing a $400 a month client.

0 Likes