Verizon Jetpack?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

When did Verizon add on the term "Jetpack" to the MiFi devices?  I just noticed it today.

Now the proper name is Verizon Jetpack Mobile 4G LTE Hotspot MiFi 4510L.  Ick, what a mouthfull.  It wasnt like that before.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Jetpack?
Not applicable

Hello everyone! As of 12/12/11, all 4G LTE Mobile Hotspots have been renamed Jetpack. This will include new devices also.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I would say maybe 3 weeks ago or so. Someone asked a question in the old forum about Jetpack and they stated the name had just changed.

John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Thanks for the response.  I also noticed that Verizon also added "JetPack" to the Samsung Hotspot too.  Perhaps all future hotspot models will be named the same way.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello everyone! As of 12/12/11, all 4G LTE Mobile Hotspots have been renamed Jetpack. This will include new devices also.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Thanks for the confirmation.

I'd mark this thread as answered but there doesnt appear to be an option to do so.  I must have classified it incorrectly when I set it up.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I changed it.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Thanks again Marquia,

What do I need to do in the future to make sure I can mark responses as helpful or correct when I start new threads?

0 Likes
Not applicable

After you choose to create a new discussion, you should have a box just below it that says Mark this discussion as a question. If you forget, I believe you have 15 minutes after submitting the post to change it.

0 Likes
dexcaliber

too bad it doesn't live up to its name, its more of a dudpack 4510L is a piece of crap

0 Likes
redsox10

I have a new jetpack. It connects but it does not do anything. No internet. Anyone have ideas?

0 Likes