Verizon Network Extender SCS-2U01: Phone won't stay connected
ISUFan22

I can't find info online about this so posting here...

I just yesterday purchased a new in box SCS-2U01.  Connected

it today and after some help from Tech Support (it was not properly registered) the network extender works - 4 blue lights and both my iPhone 6 and my wife's iPhone 6 connected.

I noticed my phone randomly disconnected a while later and after a reboot it seemed to connect.  I was in the same room as the extender the whole time.

I had to disconnect everything to setup a new desk.  I waited for my internet/router to come back online and then connected the extender.  Once it was back up, my phone still was not connected to it. When I dial #48, I get a "call can't be completed" message.

I have rebooted my phone and my wife's phone a few times - neither will connect now.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Network Extender SCS-2U01: Phone won't stay connected
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Make sure you have Advanced Calling turned off.

Also, because you unplugged everything you may have to wait awhile for the extender to find GPS. How long has it been plugged in, all lights are a go?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Network Extender SCS-2U01: Phone won't stay connected
ISUFan22

All lights on the extender are blue.

I called and spoke to Tech Support and they stated the Enable LTE setting must be either "Off" or "Data Only".

Odd thing, my phone and my wife's phone worked just fine originally when those settings as "Voice and Data".

And my wife left for an hour, when she returned her phone immediately reconnected to the extender, no change to the Enable LTE settings.  My phone however, seems to only work if I have the Enable LTE set to "Data Only" or "Off".

Going to experiment more but wondered if others had ideas.

0 Likes