Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon is falling behind
Yelli01

I find is crazy that Verizon does not yet have a phone that has video chat capabilities. Verizon is supposed to be the pioneering company and stay competitive with the other companies, if not leading. Sprint, AT&T, and now T-Mobile all have phones with this capability and verizon does not. I have been waiting for months for Verizon to put out a product equal to that of EVO. I am so disappointed and considering switching when my contract is up in Feb.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is falling behind
VZW_Zrock02
Novice

At this time there we do not have a device with video capabilities. However we are continuing to update our products.  Feel free to sign up for our free email updates regarding our latest updates. Here is the link for the sign up page http://tinyurl.com/2gye96a

0 Likes