Verizon pricing of MiFi not in line with pricing for 5GB plan for Palm Pre Plus
dave1812
Contributor - Level 1

I pay $60 for 5GB for my MiFi.   Verizon offers a 5GB plan for the Pre Plus which can act as a hotspot for 5 devices, just like the MiFi.  I called and asked why am I paying $20 more and they said there's nothing they can do about it.  WHAT A RIP OFF!   Verizon you are being very unreasonable!  Do you not think your loyal customers deserve to be treated fairly?   DROP THE PRICE OF THE PLANS FOR THE MIFI!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon pricing of MiFi not in line with pricing for 5GB plan for Palm Pre Plus
Deamorei
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon discriminates in many ways. I have a friend who tether's a droid with unlimited data while my MIFI is capped at 5GB hard. He called verizon reps several time to verify that data use is in fact truly unlimited use. Verizon sells possibilities but doesn't want you to use them regretfully.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon pricing of MiFi not in line with pricing for 5GB plan for Palm Pre Plus
Hemingray
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Palm is considered a handset rather than a standalone modem like the MiFi. What you save on MBB you're actually using for txt, web and airtime when using a handset.

0 Likes