Verizon replacement for Alltel Samsung Hue ?
cycledude

currently qualify for a new phone, wanted to get a Samsung Hue 2 but Verizon does not offer that phone

i need a flip phone that can also tether to my computer for internet, are there currently any Verizon flip phones that will do this, none in the Verizon stores around here

0 Likes
Re: Verizon replacement for Alltel Samsung Hue ?
cycledude

forgot to mention my current phone is a Samsung Hue through Alltel, the Hue 2 is very similar but has significant improvements like bigger and better buttons, easier read clock and who is calling

0 Likes
cycledude

well i am considering a Verizon Samsung Convoy, the only place i found many reviews was on the Verizon website, looks great there but so far Verizon has not been able to confirm that i would be able to tether it to my desktop for internet use

Verizon tech says my 500 nationwide Alltel plan and the my circle numbers will transfer to Verizon but they do not know if i will be able to use the Convoy tethered to my desktop for my current $25 unlimmited internet, they think it might work but they say the only way to know for sure is to try it, they say if it doesn't work i would have 30 days to return it

now i'm wondering if they would charge any fee if i need to return the Convoy and if i would be able to get my Alltel Samsung Hue reconnected with my same old fee, 500 minutes, unlimmited internet and 2 my circle numbers all for about $72 a month ?

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
You can have the phone returned. I would recommend to keep the samsung hue because the old features are better. Verizon wireless caps your tethering at 5 gigs. Alltel did not. You can get all that stuff back by calling customer service.
0 Likes