Verizon wireles customer service sucks! does everyone agree with me?
jetpak
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am being billed on my main account for something that should be on my sub account and now that they have made a mistake they claim they can not correct your error! why is that?

Re: Verizon wireles customer service sucks! does everyone agree with me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It pains us to see that you feel this way about our customer service. We can definitely correct any errors on our end to make this right. What was the exact charge that should have been on the sub account?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jetpak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Funny how when the truth about Verizon is exposed to the other customers, only then does anyone what to help! I had called customer service many times with the same results, "I can not credit your main account, and then charge the sub account with the same amount" these are the reasons I continue to watch the other carriers for an opportunity to jump ship.

Now, I found it easier to go back to the store where I got the jetpak, and with a store full of people the manager seemed to tell the agent that was trying to help me, it could not be done! Until I walked up to the manager, and said, I will refuse the charge unless it is placed into the correct account! She started to argue, then I told her I was trying to pay it, but I wanted it stated on the proper account for tax reasons. She tried to argue again, I told her I didn't care about them reporting bad credit on me(funny how she would try to threaten me to get me to pay!) To the credit bureau. I explained to her I wanted to pay the bill! I was not trying to avoid it. I was only asking them to place the equipment charges on the account with the equipment!  With the store full of customers she slinked off to the back room for nearly 20 mins to return with wait for it....... A credit and a new charge to the sub account! Yes Verizon customer service does SUCK! And what is worse is Verizon as a company treats the customer more like a prisoner to a contract rather than the very reason that they continue to exisit! I was not asking for anything free, or even for Verizon to charge off a bad bill. I was only asking for a correct bill and they did noting more than treat me like shit! I have had my account for going on 8 years now. And I have about had it! And the very fact I had to spend hours on the phone, and then hours waiting in line at the store only to use potential customers as a tool to force the company to do the RIGHT THING and correct an incorrect bill so that I could correctly pay it and apply those charges to my taxes as a expense. And now and only after I forced the issue, you are sick that I feel this way. And with the internet full of similar cases of Verizon doing the same thing to others because they will not stand up to them. The next thing that follows proto call is for you to request me to send an email, or to call a phone number so that no one else ever sees this or the out come of it all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Jetpack,

I want to help resolve your billing issues on your account. I do apologize for the customer service treatment that you have received at the store location. We need to take a closer look at your account to gain a better perspective on the billing issue.  I will have to send you a private messag to gather your account information.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jetpak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just like I said, you want to communicate in private emails now so no one  sees it. Read my last responce! I have already forced a Verizon store manager to do the right thing even though your crappy customer service reps (more than one) said that it was impossible to do. And now you responed without even reading my post. God, there needs to be a person at Verizon that just walks around smacking reps in the back of their head