We have had Verizon Wireless service since 2007. We have 6 lines on our account. Unfortunately in 2012 when I (903.647.0073) upgraded from the iPhone4s to the iPhone 5 I started having reception problems. I started having dropped calls in my home. I had t
chrisgeorge

We have had Verizon Wireless service since 2007. We have 6 lines on our account. Unfortunately in 2012 when I (903.647.0073) upgraded from the iPhone4s to the iPhone 5 I started having reception problems. I started having dropped calls in my home. I had to go outside to get reception without dropped calls. I was told that because of metal in my home I would have to purchase a Network Extender for $250. And we HAVE not metal in our home. AND our other lines all work fine. I felt this was ridiculous. We already pay $350+/month for service and I should NOT have to purchase additional equipment for a service that I already pay for. The manager of our local store at the time gave us at no cost a Samsung Network Extender. It worked beautifully until about a month ago. I went to our local Verizon store and was told that I would have to purchase an extender. THIS is RIDICULOUS. We have been loyal customers for over 7 years and have been very satisfied with our service. Unless this issue can be resolved without purchasing an extender we will be switching our service as our lines come up for renewal. I regret this as we have been very happy with our service. But we should NOT have to purchase anything extra for one line that will not get good reception. Again, we pay $350+/ month for a service that does not work properly, simply RIDICULOUS! Currently the "sys" light flashes red (slow) and the GPS light remains red. Please help this very frustrated customer.

0 Likes