What VZ Access Manager download version is appropriate for the five spot?
jmohn3

The five spot isn't a listed application on the VZ Access Manager download listing. Can anyone point me to the right VZ Access Manager download for this device? Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: What VZ Access Manager download version is appropriate for the five spot?
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

The Verizon Wireless "Five Spot" ZTEAC30 is the Verizon Wireless Fivespot Global Ready 3G Mobile Hotspot Device.  It would be listed as the ZTE AC30 under supported devices.  

You would download the specific VZaccess Manager operating  system at the link below. 

Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar for more information. 

http://www.vzam.net/download/supported.aspx

0 Likes
wchu99

I have the same problem.  When I used the link ther is no ZTE AC30 as selectable download.  Need help.

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello wchu99,

Navigate to www.vzam.net click on the center tab that states Download Now.  Once you click you will be taken to a page with a list and you are looking for Verizon Wireless Fivespot on the left side. Match with the vertical column of your appropriate pc operating system and click on the corresponding link with the Fivespot column.  That particular link is the VZAccess Manager you will need to download for your Fivespot.  

0 Likes
dimap
Contributor - Level 1

LOL!! After going to the site indicated by the previous poster, both 4G HotSopts are listed as "not required".

This is actually unfortunate, because what this indicates, is that Verizon does NOT intend to support USB tethering via these devices, as that is the only reason why VZAM would in fact be needed. Personally I prefer embedded modems in my laptop anyway against USB dongles and MiFis.

0 Likes