What do I do about the Sys light flashing slow red. I have rebooted everything?
Lawrence1234

WWhat do I do about the slow red flashing sys light.  I have rebooted everthing

0 Likes
Re: What do I do about the Sys light flashing slow red. I have rebooted everything?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lawrence1234,

A flashing red light never sounds good. We're here to help. What exactly is this pertaining to or what type of device are we working with?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What do I do about the Sys light flashing slow red. I have rebooted everything?
Lawrence1234

I'm sorry I didn't give details. It is the Verizon signal booster made by

Samsung. Where I live, without that booster, I can't get or receive

calls or text.

On Mar 20, 2016 6:51 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lawrence1234, we appreciate those details and absolutely want to have your booster up and running again. You mentioned that you have already rebooted everything and that was a great step to take. Has your home Internet provider recently had any changes? Have you attempted to reposition the box closer to a window with the antenna extended?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lawrence1234

No, my internet provider hasn't had any changes. Yes I have the device beside a window. All the other lights are blue with the exception of the Sys light which is still flashing slow red.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes