Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What do I do about the Sys light flashing slow red. I have rebooted everything?
Lawrence1234

WWhat do I do about the slow red flashing sys light.  I have rebooted everthing

0 Likes
Re: What do I do about the Sys light flashing slow red. I have rebooted everything?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Lawrence1234,

A flashing red light never sounds good. We're here to help. What exactly is this pertaining to or what type of device are we working with?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What do I do about the Sys light flashing slow red. I have rebooted everything?
Lawrence1234

I'm sorry I didn't give details. It is the Verizon signal booster made by

Samsung. Where I live, without that booster, I can't get or receive

calls or text.

On Mar 20, 2016 6:51 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Lawrence1234, we appreciate those details and absolutely want to have your booster up and running again. You mentioned that you have already rebooted everything and that was a great step to take. Has your home Internet provider recently had any changes? Have you attempted to reposition the box closer to a window with the antenna extended?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lawrence1234

No, my internet provider hasn't had any changes. Yes I have the device beside a window. All the other lights are blue with the exception of the Sys light which is still flashing slow red.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes