What will happen with AT&T'S take over
Rosebud
What will happen when AT&T takes over some of verizons network
0 Likes
Re: What will happen with AT&T'S take over
risu
Contributor - Level 3
Are you refering to the alltel/vzw merger?  If so... the alltel markets for sale are technically a seperate company from vzw.
0 Likes
blackwidowinsc
Contributor - Level 1
If you live in an area where this is taking place, you will become and AT&T customer.
0 Likes
ColdnFrosty
If you are a Verizon customer, you will remain a Verizon customer. If you are an Alltel customer you may become part of AT&T's network, or you may become part of Verizon's network. That integration/separation just began on June 1.
0 Likes
kimsays

Right now I receive a bill from Verizon but if I try to go to a Verizon store and try to get any customer service they will not help me.  I am being told that I am part of the divested market and until they resolve their Alltel acquistion issues I am just in limbo.  This was supposed to be finalized by July 8th according to news articles that I have read but I am still waiting .......

0 Likes
kimsays
I am wondering the same thing.  I hope the AT&T acquisition happens very soon.  Nobody at the Verizon stores knows anything.  The only thing they can tell me is that they cannot help me with any phone issues because I am part of the divested market.  I still receive a bill from Verizon each month but they cannot give me any customer support.
0 Likes