Where is managed access link?
desertratr

How do I get to the page to manage access to my network extender?  I can't find it anywhere.

0 Likes
Re: Where is managed access link?
Not applicable
@desertratr Thank you for posting. I am pleased to help in guiding you to the “manage access” page. Here are the steps to resolve your question:

1.      Sign in to My Verizon.
If not yet registered, refer to Registering for My Verizon for assistance.

2.      Mouse-over the My Verizon tab (located at the top) then select View All from the My Plans & Services section.

3.      From the My Services section (located in the lower-right), click the plus symbol located to the right of Network Extender.

4.      Click Manage.

5.      If necessary, select Go located to the right of the appropriate Network Extender.

6.      Ensure that Managed Access (Prioritized) is selected.
To re-configure Access Settings, refer to Configure Access Settings for assistance.

I hope this helps. Thanks.

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
desertratr

Thanks SammuelP.  Before I found your instructions I had called customer service and had the managed access set up, with several cell numbers added.  When I got to the manage page the Open Access was selected.  I clicked on Managed Access. There appears to be no way to list cell numbers managed, nor did adding appear to be successful.  When I tried to add one, after clicking Save Changes it went back to Open Access.  Clicking Managed Access showed no numbers.

What is going on here?

0 Likes
desertratr

Something is wrong here.  After attempting to manage my access I called tech support.  They showed the extender as open with no numbers.  I am wondering what is going on here.  Perhaps Verizon only wants customers to think they've closed their extender, but they really can't.  That way Verizon can ensure more customers with better access at the expense of the one who bought the device and is paying for the broadband access the freeloaders are using.  Hmmmmm ......

Am I too cynical here? 

0 Likes
jlarsen71

Can anyone find the link to manage contacts for the home network extender?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jlarsen71,

Please visit this link http://goo.gl/wHLS7 for instructions to configure access settings and to manage contacts for the Network Extender.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Redryderm

I do not have the "

4.      Click Manage.

3.      From the My Services section (located in the lower-right), click the plus symbol located to the right of Network Extender.

I have the NE installed and four blue lights.  Hoe do I get to "Manage"?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The account from which the network extender is associated with (purchased from) is who can manage it.  Maybe your My Verizon login isn't associated with the account owner?  When you log in does it say 'you are the account owner'?  Maybe the network extender MAC address wasn't activated with your account.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes