Why is this not offered by Verizon when my coverage keeps dropping calls and data is hardly ever connectable in my home. T-mobile offers free to their customers.
Sandymcgu

TT-Mobile offered this to us when we where their customer. switched to Verizon because their coverage was supposed to be better.  Still have same poor quality.  Why dont they offer the extender to customers whose service is not up to standards.

0 Likes
Re: Why is this not offered by Verizon when my coverage keeps dropping calls and data is hardly ever connectable in my home. T-mobile offers free to their customers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets look into making things better in your area. What kind of phone are you using? What zip code are you in?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is this not offered by Verizon when my coverage keeps dropping calls and data is hardly ever connectable in my home. T-mobile offers free to their customers.
Sandymcgu

We are both using iPhone, a 5s and a 6. Zip code is 77373. When we are in

our home, we hardly ever get a good connection. Data does not come across

and a lot of time our calls are dropped. We have updated our phones and

even turn me on and off periodically. This just gets to be a hassle, since

it does not resolve the problem.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to keep digging to get to the bottom of this. That area does look to have very good coverage. Have you recently reset your network settings or rebooted your sim card?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sandymcgu

Have done all of that I'm the store recently replaced the iPhone 6 new SIM

card still same issues.

On Sunday, October 25, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm right here with you . I want to do everything possible to research the service in your area. I have sent you a private message in our forums. Once you reply to that I am certain I can continue to investigate this for you.

http://spr.ly/6588BOUHM
BryanS_VZW

0 Likes