Wii compatability
rec

Can the MIFI 2200 Hotsot be used with the Wii console?  I am trying to connect with NETFLIX

0 Likes
Re: Wii compatibility
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi :smileyhappy:   I understand your concern regarding connecting you Mifi to your Wii.   I will be happy to help you further.  To answer your question, yes.   The Mifi can be connected to any device that is Wifi capable. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Wii compatability
rec

Kimberly,

Can you tell me how to do it?  When I  plug my MIFI into the Wii console, I keep getting the same error message when I enter the SSID. 

0 Likes
DaveMertz

I believe that the Wii should present you with the the MiFi as an available hot-spot choice.  You certainly don't plug the MiFi into the Wii.

Beware that watching movies will blow through your 5GB monthly MiFi bandwidth allocation in a hurry, costing you major overage charges from Verizon when you exceed the allocation.

Dave

0 Likes
shanna

My 17 year old connected our mifi220 easy enough to the wii and it seems to work when she is watching tv shows but when we want to watch a full movie it will reload a dozen times.  Can we fix this at all?  We have already reset the mifi2200 to not try and hibernate every 30 minutes. 

0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

With the MIFI 2200 device it is constantly streaming if you are trying to watch a full movie that is 1 hour or more long it needs time to buff you can pause movie while completes process and then can continue watching movie. 

0 Likes