Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Worst Decision
Service

Several Months ago I decided that I was going to check out this device to use for Graduate School, Work and Personal.  I was WRONG. 

I was formerly an employee with Verizon Wireless and I was under the impression that they had become more ethical when dealing with customers but in reality they have got worse.

I clearly explained to the sales rep what I needed and he said that this would be the perfect device, now he either crazy or just not too bright.

For the entire 5 minutes that the device stays on, it takes about 4 of them to get started.

I have tried to do my graduate research on this and it won't allow you to open up multiple windows without closing ones so I would lose all of my work.  At work my device will not connect and as for personal use it's too much of a struggle.

I called customer service last month because I decided to get another computer and figured that they would take the notebook back if I in turn got a broad band card through them.  That was NOT the case. Instead I was told that I would get a $300 early termination fee so I decided to try to sell it and hopefully break even.  For now I have the service suspended but basically I am stuck with it.  I can't wait until my contracts are up so that I can go somewhere that appreciates their customers.

The sales man lied to me and provided me with inaccurate information but now its my responsibility....Great Company

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Worst Decision
TBhouston

Yah..read your recipt on large purchases :smileysad:

What type of device is it, fromt the limited info it sounds like a virius and maybe needs to be checked into

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable
What device?? As a former employee you should know that you had 30 days to return the "device" for a restocking fee. Now that has been reduced to 14 days.
0 Likes
TBhouston

Yah..read your recipt on large purchases :smileysad:

What type of device is it, fromt the limited info it sounds like a virius and maybe needs to be checked into

0 Likes