at least once a month or couple months my network extender's SYS light will just blink red....
coop1614

I don't know what to do! I paid $150 for this and I am paying for service im not using!!!! what do I do????

0 Likes
Re: at least once a month or couple months my network extender's SYS light will just blink red....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having this issue, coop1614. When this happens, do your devices still show they are connected to the Network Extender? Have you noticed if the service is not usable during this time? How long does it take before the lights go back to normal?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: at least once a month or couple months my network extender's SYS light will just blink red....
coop1614

sorry for late reply, I never know when the extender stops working. sometimes it happens during a call.

im very frustrated because ive been having this problem for a while now and I feel like im paying a bill for something that im only able to use if im not home most of the time. something has to be done because I have a child in school and they wouldn't be able to get ahold of me because without the extender I have no signal

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, we are here to help whenever you are ready! Will the extender go back to normal on its own? Or do you work with it to, like unplug it from the power source, to get it back running? Also, what zipcode are you in?

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @Vzwsupport

0 Likes
coop1614

I try unplugging it but it doesn't seem to help. It hasn't worked hardly at all today and it's aggravating

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information coop1614! Have you tried unplugging and plug at a different location near a window? If not, please do. Also make sure that your GPS Antenna is securely installed. http://vz.to/VQAkEs

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes