data useage cycle is different from billing cycle
Jeffkeefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I change this? I know in Lollipop is a very easy process but verizon won't update my z3v past kitkat 4.4.4

I got the phone on the 20th but my data resets on the 12th.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: data useage cycle is different from billing cycle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to monitor your data usage with your billing cycle as well. Here is how to change it. Please go to Settings/ Mobile Data/ DataUsage Cycle then click on Change Cycle. That should allow you to adjust your bill cycle date.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button or Like under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jeffkeefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

On Oct 4, 2015 11:19 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Jeffkeefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

You must be using lollipop! In 4.4.4 You can only change the month, not the date. I'm sure there's some secret way to do it but I don't know what it is.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The Verizon rep is actually right in this case.  You can change the month and day.

0 Likes
Jeffkeefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

It only lets me change what month, not what day. Am I missing something?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please post a screenshot in this thread for the community members can see what you see.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jeffkeefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on my phone and do not see a attach file button anywhere.  I'm a noob here as you probably know but not a noob to forums

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to load the desktop view of the community to get the attach picture option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Jeffkeefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot1.png

0 Likes