failure to maintain connection
mydaz

whenever I try to reply to a discussion or thread nothing happens, last post was 10 hours ago. I see no "locked". nope cant post in. well here is my new discussion thread. My access manager constantly disconnects while it says it is connected. sometimes it says dormant. diagnostics and trouble shooting do NOTHING.  The pings are timing out. My statistics are no longer recorded. Working to do anything on line is a crap shoot at best and sucks up immense amount of time.  and get this

Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:48 PM To: Verizon Wireless Support Subject: VZAccess Manager Support

Limited connectivity.  My system information has been attached to this e-mail.

REPLY From: mobileweb@VerizonWireless.com Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:49 PM Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: VZAccess Manager Support Sorry, the email address you attempted to use is no longer active.For immediate assistance, please contact us at 800-922-0204, tweet us at @vzwsupport, or chat with us online at http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.jsp

I see some of the support replies say we surly hate that you are having trouble but no one else is.  maybe it is because all the threads about it are ""locked"" or removed. look around somewhere besides this edited controlled big brother forum! This problem has been going on with vzw for years.  I have windows 7. I pay for 10 GB plan for this modem, just in case I could stay connected long enough to use 4.  I suppose I will see some sort of retribution for this post with yet another outrageous billing issue. Anyone have a work around that really works?

0 Likes
Re: failure to maintain connection
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sometimes this site is down for maintenance, but usually when that happens no one can access it.

When I look at your community profile, it appears you only signed up for the community six hours ago which was about two hours before you posted your message.

I'm not sure what connection issues you were having, but it does appear during that ten hours time span you were having trouble there were posts created and replied to on the Verizon Wireless Community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: failure to maintain connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know having connection issues is frustrating mydaz. I'm sorry chat and other support were unavailable at the time you needed assistance. What device do you have connected to your computer? We may need to perform a hard reset. Every device is different and may need a software update to perform better. How long have you had this issue? Have we performed trouble-shooting with our technical support team on the phone? I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes