how do I delete devices from the MAC filter list?
gregell

I can't delete old devices from the MAC filter list and the add device block is grayed out and with the filter off and the new device on line it won't let me check the allowed box for the filter. How do I get around this so I can use the MAC filter?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I  delete devices from the MAC filter list?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> How do I get around this so I can use the MAC filter?

When in doubt reset the device to the defaults and start over again.  There should be both a software and a hardware reset function on your device depending on which VZW device you are referring to in this post.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I delete devices from the MAC filter list?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@gregell

I would love to assist you with customizing your wireless device settings.  So that I may, please tell me what model device are you using?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how do I  delete devices from the MAC filter list?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

> How do I get around this so I can use the MAC filter?

When in doubt reset the device to the defaults and start over again.  There should be both a software and a hardware reset function on your device depending on which VZW device you are referring to in this post.

0 Likes