how to switch between HP mini to air card
ge8679

I know I have to deactivate my air card in order to use the embedded VZ in my mini.  Is there a webpage that I can go to to effect this transfer?  I have been told I have to type in my me/id  equipment number, but where?

0 Likes
Re: how to switch between HP mini to air card
larrytheG

I think this is it. login to your account. go to the support page and then click on "activate your phone.

let me know if that works.  The guy at the Verizon store told me that's how I could switch back and forth from the MIFi2200 and the UM175.

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes